[Rcpp-devel] asan and rcpp on osx 10.11

Kevin Ushey kevinushey at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 18:43:21 CEST 2015

You could try building clang yourself with UBSAN and testing with that
to see if you can reproduce; I have a script that mostly automates the
installation from trunk here:

    https://github.com/kevinushey/etc/blob/master/Mac/install-llvm.sh

I think Apple's fork of clang has been a bit behind in terms of add-on
features; I wouldn't be surprised if the versions of ASAN / UBSAN were
older and a bit buggier.

Kevin