[Rcpp-devel] How to use Rcpp with Qt Creator (Mac)?

Klemens Weigl klemens.weigl at gmail.com
Sat May 16 20:28:08 CEST 2015

Hi Dirk!

Well, I have been using R - for applied statistics - much more than Qt!

Anyway, thank you for your hints and advices. I agree with you that Qt is
well documented (though not! everything; that's why there exist severl!
qt-forums where also sometimes experts are searching for answers, not only
newbies :-)).

Once everthing runs, I will let you know (here and how). :-)

Bye,
Klemens