[Rcpp-devel] R.e. Using Rcpp and MATLAB MAT-File API to Read MAT Files

Elliot Joel Bernstein ejb6 at cornell.edu
Wed Mar 25 14:28:25 CET 2015

Dale -

Thank you for the suggestion. I have MATLAB and the MATLAB libraries, and I
am not looking to redistribute anything. I just have a lot of data in MAT
files that I would like to be able to load analyze in R. I am able to
compile and link against the MATLAB libraries, but the code crashes when I
run it. I looked into the Octave FAQ. It looks like they don't handle v7.3
files either, and I don't think they provide an API that I could access
from R/C++.

- Elliot