[Rcpp-devel] R.e. Using Rcpp and MATLAB MAT-File API to Read MAT Files

Christian Gunning xian at unm.edu
Wed Mar 25 13:08:19 CET 2015

Can you provide a link to the mat.h file referenced in the source
(which I assume is the same as the API mentioned below)?

Also, see Dirk's comments about compilers here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10723165/using-visual-c-with-r
and here:
dirk.eddelbuettel.com/code/rcpp/Rcpp-FAQ.pdf

Best,
Christian

--
A man, a plan, a cat, a ham, a yak, a yam, a hat, a canal – Panama!