[Rcpp-devel] mixing R's and C++'s RNGs and distributions

Ramon Diaz-Uriarte rdiaz02 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 12:31:49 CEST 2015

Actually, I just noticed that things will not work if you need your package
to run on Windoze: Rtools uses gcc 4.6.3 there, and this will not work with
gcc 4.6 (neither in Linux nor Windows) with flag -std=c++0x or
-std=gnu++0x. I guess this should be fixable, but I do not know enough to
do it.

Best,

R.

--