[Rcpp-devel] [rinside] compiling e QT + RInside on win7 have some problems

PO SU rdevelmail at 163.com
Fri Jun 19 18:30:06 CEST 2015

Dear expeRts,
     Recently, i am plan to write GUI with QT, and using R to compute models. As i am quite new to this area, i searched a lot on the internet, after 2 days' studing on the task, i still can not solve the problem, here is my problem in details:

1. My Rcpp and RInside compiled using Rtools GCC-4.6.3 g++.
2. I can compile Rcpp and Rinside with C++ by using  Makefile.win and Rtools GCC-4.6.3 g++.
3. The point is QT, i used the 4.8.6 QT library for windows, and MingW 4.8.2. i compile QT with RInside  failed by using either MingW or Rtools GCC-4.6.3 g++. (i used the .pro and qmake to generate Makefile.Release and make the  Makefile.Release) , when i using MingW , compiled failed with a lot undefined reference, wrhen i using Rtools , compile completed but can not  run the EXE ( i did add the 4 dlls such as QTCORE4.DLL QTCUI4.DLL and so on ), the comiple print some unused paramters warning and
warning:  base class 'class Rcpp::S4_Impl<Rcpp::PreserveStorage>' should be explicitly initialized in copy constructor[-Wetra] ........

PLZ help me in details, i almost read everything i can find include a solution that he say he comipled Rcpp and RInside with MingW 4.4 and solve the problem, i wonder how did he compiled in details~~~ TKS!

--

PO SU
mail: desolator88 at 163.com
Majored in Statistics from SJTU