[Rcpp-devel] registerPlugin("QuantLib",.....)

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Tue Jan 20 13:10:00 CET 2015

On 20 January 2015 at 09:01, André de Boer wrote:
| Thanks Dirk for the reaction,
|
| For my understanding: I have to compile RQuantLib with the right Makevars.win?

Yes, that should work reliably. Make your new code part of new files in
RQuantLib.  Or create a new local package structured like RQuantLib with its
Makevars.win.

| In my search on the www I found your slides for the QuantLib user meeting 2014.
| Running the RQuantLib example results in: Error in LdFlags(FALSE) :
| Cannot supply LdFlags as none set.
| While the RcppArmadillo example gives no problem.

RcppArmadillo has a working plugin for Windows. As per last email, "Windows
is harder".  I hope to improve RQuantLib for more direct use of sourceCpp()
etc, but it needs work---for which I have not yet had time.

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org