[Rcpp-devel] RcppArmadillo and Rdefines

Charles Determan Jr deter088 at umn.edu
Tue Feb 24 22:37:20 CET 2015

Adding the #ifdef test removes the error with INT but I don't follow if you
are suggesting something else for the #ifdef test?  I sadly continue to see
the same "length" errors once I fix the INT error in the BigMatrix.h file.

Current headers:

#ifdef REFBLAS
#include "refblas64longlong.h"
#define INT long long
#else
#include <R_ext/BLAS.h>
#include <R_ext/Lapack.h>
#define INT int
#endif

#include "bigmemory/BigMatrix.h"

#include <RcppArmadillo.h>

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 3:29 PM, Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd at debian.org> wrote:

> On 24 February 2015 at 15:06, Charles Determan Jr wrote:
> | Unfortunately I get the same errors with #include <RcppArmadillo.h> last
> as
> | well as #include "bigmemory/BigMatrix.h" next to last.  The latter
> results in
> | additional errors in BigMatrix.h with the expansion of INT.  Both
> scenarios
> | still have "length passed 4 arguments" errors.
>
> Someone defines.  Add an #ifdef test followed by an #undef.
>
> Dirk

Dr. Charles Determan, PhD
Integrated Biosciences