[Rcpp-devel] RcppParallel on Solaris

JJ Allaire jj.allaire at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 11:47:07 CEST 2015

I think this is just a matter of passing the right runtime library
flag to the TBB configure script (but perhaps this masks a bigger
issue, we'll see).

Gábor is going to make his VM available to me for further testing and
iteration later this week. Hope to be able to report some progress
after that.