[Rcpp-devel] RInside vs Statconndcom

David Ibarra Gómez dibarra at aqualogy.net
Tue Apr 7 09:21:51 CEST 2015

Hello Jodi,

        What Dirk told you it's very important to decide. Moreover I have been using both solutions.

I started to use "statconndcom" because windows requirements. Finally I have been able to remove (or avoid by using "remote" debian server and google protocol buffers messaging) windows requirements and I use RInside (also with MPI on multicore or cluster). I haven't complete a serious benchmark, but I "feel" it performs much faster that when I use to use C# and "statconndcom".

Regards

David Ibarra Gómez
Jefe de Proyectos
Dirección de Ingeniería de Sistemas