[Rcpp-devel] RcppArmadillo preview release

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sat Apr 4 15:26:41 CEST 2015

Conrad is aiming to release verion 5.000 of Armadillo next week and has cut a
prerelease 4.999.preview1 (in his SVN).

Now, the release will be better with more testing so I rolled this into a
pre-release 0.4.999.1.0 of RcppArmadillo which is now in GitHub branch. I am
currently running a full check against all 115 reverse depends of
RcppArmadillo on CRAN.

And I also pushed a release tarball into the RcppCore drat repo.  So if you
have drat installed it is just two commands to test this:

   # if needed:  install.packages("drat")
   #
   # adds to RcppCore 'drat' repo to list of repos R knows about
   #
   drat::addRepo("RcppCore")
   #
   # update all packages, or just do install.packages("RcppArmadillo")
   #
   update.packages()

See my blog for more on drat.

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org