[Rcpp-devel] RcppParallel on Solaris

Romain Francois romain at r-enthusiasts.com
Thu Apr 2 16:31:52 CEST 2015

Would be useful to have a solaris machine on aws or whatever with R all these toils installed.

I once had a virtual machine set up thanks to martyn but the user experience of virtualbox + keyboard conflicts with my french mac book keyboard was not that good.

Does someone have the skills to set up a machine on aws once and (almost for all) ?
Would someone be willing to pay for the machine ?

Romain