[Rcpp-devel] statement about rcpp11 ?

Jonathon Love jon at thon.cc
Tue Sep 30 19:43:53 CEST 2014

thanks for your response romain,

> If you want to have a private conversation with Dirk, just email
> him directly

sure, but i expect i'm not the only one interested in his response.

> Just use whatever version is best for your needs.

sure, i get that; but i (and i imagine others) would be interested to
hear dirk's take on it. the reality is that we can't read every piece
of code to evaluate software projects, and so we often come to rely on
the opinion of an experienced professional that we have come to trust;
and for me (and others!) that's dirk.

anyhow, dirk, still keen to hear your thoughts :), and find your
silence on this a little perplexing.

kind regards

jonathon

- --