[Rcpp-devel] Moving to cmake

Berry Kriesels berry at exisoft.nl
Fri Sep 19 20:20:33 CEST 2014

Hi everybody,

For starters great tool, great community, a big thanks to all the
volunteers working on rcpp. Since its release I have been intrigued in
using it in combination with Qt.

At the moment I am changing the IDE I am working with from Qt-creator
and moving to CLion, which means I need to compile in cmake now to make
things work.

I think I am almost there, but now compiling fails with the following
linking error:

-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to:
/home/berry/ClionProjects/Tetranalyse/cmake
automoc4: empty source file: /home/berry/ClionProjects/main.cpp
automoc4: empty source file: /home/berry/ClionProjects/qtr.cpp
automoc4: empty source file: /home/berry/ClionProjects/datalistmodel.cpp
automoc4: empty source file: /home/berry/ClionProjects/dialog.cpp
automoc4: empty source file: /home/berry/ClionProjects/mainwindow.cpp
[  0%] Built target Tetranalyse_automoc
Linking CXX executable Tetranalyse
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lRInside
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lRInside
make[2]: *** [Tetranalyse] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Tetranalyse.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

For my CMake file see: http://pastebin.com/ELg5p0Ac its based on the
cmake file included with the examples.

Maybe it is something obvious I am missing here. But any help would be
greatly appreciated

Berry