[Rcpp-devel] Updating R and RInside

David Ibarra Gómez dibarra at aqualogy.net
Tue Oct 14 23:39:49 CEST 2014

Well, at least I know where to address more questions, thank you.

 I'll maybe submit a question to the debian list you mention. I posted here by the rinside installation. I was just looking for the fastest way (the old conf its on several "production" machines), to upgrade R and RInside. Because the last time was neither fast or easy... I'll keep on trying...

David Ibarra Gomez
Jefe de Proyectos
Dirección de Ingeniería de Sistemas
Aqualogy Aqua Ambiente