[Rcpp-devel] R session crashes when largely using a Rcpp sourced function

Pierre.Gloaguen at ifremer.fr Pierre.Gloaguen at ifremer.fr
Wed Oct 8 01:59:40 CEST 2014

Hello Dirk,

I will do what I can to reduce the code and have to same error occuring.
Of course i don't expect you to read all of it :) I was just wondering
if that kind of memory problem occured before, and if has some
"typical/generic" solutions.
I will try to have a shortest code to exhibit.
Thank you,

Pierre