[Rcpp-devel] Re unit testing for Rcpp

Aaron Polhamus aaronpolhamus at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 19:04:38 CET 2014

Dear list,

I am writing an Rcpp unit testing application for internal, commercial use.
I'm having a tough time coming up with good unit tests for the following
functions, which either deal with S4 classes or are used at the package
load stage for packages depending on Rcpp:
cpp_object_dummy
cpp_object_initialize
loadModule
loadRcppClass
loadRcppModules

​I've scanned the ​unit test library that ships with the Rcpp package, and
as far as I can tell none of these functions are tested. Has anyone written
good tests for these? I am working with the RUnit package as my testing
framework.

Cheers,
Aaron

--