[Rcpp-devel] Compiler errors with RcppGSL

Devin Heer devin.heer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 18:08:20 CET 2014

Thanks for your quick reply!

Indeed, the file you described within RcppGSL\examples\RcppGSLExample\src looks
as follows:

## This assumes that the LIB_GSL variable points to working GSL libraries
PKG_CPPFLAGS=-I$(LIB_GSL)/include
PKG_LIBS=-L$(LIB_GSL)/lib -lgsl -lgslcblas

I can now simply replace LIB_GSL by the path where my GSL folder is located?

And when I define a new function (outside RcppGSLExample), which
Makevars.win file is then queried? (since there is also a makevars.win file
in RcppGSL\skeleton; I should update this as well?)

Thanks