[Rcpp-devel] g++ flags

Kevin Ushey kevinushey at gmail.com
Wed May 7 07:50:42 CEST 2014

Hi Gabor,

Looks like it was a bug on our end -- R-exts specifies that USE_CXX1X
should be set to any value; we try to set it to nothing (ie, define it
but leave it empty) but apparently that is not accepted.

I just pushed a bug fix to GitHub and it works on my Windows VM; can
you give it another shot?

Thanks,
Kevin