[Rcpp-devel] OpenMp and IntegerVector

Whit Armstrong armstrong.whit at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 21:32:40 CET 2014

you can also use intel TBB, just depends on your preference for syntax
I suppose.  I've never tried to use openMP threads, but intel tbb
works quite nicely.

example here based off of rrcov package:
https://github.com/armstrtw/rrcov/blob/master/src/covOPW.cpp#L58

Sorry, Dirk, this doesn't use Rcpp (I was trying not to completely
rewrite the original source) but seemed quite relevant to this
thread...

An RcppArmadillo version of rrcov would be a nice addition and easy to
do from forking my fork.

-Whit