[Rcpp-devel] Rcpp 0.11.0 Module error

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Mon Mar 3 22:30:27 CET 2014

Hi Ian,

On 3 March 2014 at 12:30, Ian Fellows wrote:
| Thank you. That appears to have solved the issue.

Thanks for confirming!

| The only other change that was required was to change Rcpp/iostream/Rostream.h to Rcpp/iostream/Rstreambuf.h in some of my files.

As we said once or twice during the transition from Rcpp 0.10.* to 0.11.0:
you are better off just including   Rcpp.h   and nothing else.

| Any idea when this change will make its way to CRAN?

Soon, I hope. Maybe by the weekend, maybe a little later.

There are by now a few small bugfixes in the code, as well as a larger update
for the OS that is so beloved by one of the CRAN gatekeepers.

I need to do some "some" testing before uploading though. Having 180 CRAN
packages depend on it means I need to be careful before unleashing updates.

Cheers, Dirk