[Rcpp-devel] Shared library error after update

Simon Zehnder szehnder at uni-bonn.de
Mon Mar 3 14:02:51 CET 2014

Dear Rcpp::Users and Rcpp::Devels,

I updated to the newest versions of Rcpp and RcppArmadillo. Now I get an error with the shared library when compiling my package:

Error in dyn.load(file, DLLpath = DLLpath, ...) :
  unable to load shared object '/Users/simonzehnder/Library/R/R-gcc/library/finmix/libs/finmix.so':
  dlopen(/Users/simonzehnder/Library/R/R-gcc/library/finmix/libs/finmix.so, 6): Symbol not found: __ZN4Rcpp15SlotProxyPolicyINS_7S4_ImplINS_15PreserveStorageEEEE15const_SlotProxyC1ERKS3_RKSs

I have no clue where to begin with this one. Could anyone give me a hint?

Best

Simon