[Rcpp-devel] Speed up of the data.frame creation in DataFrame.h

Dmitry Nesterov dmitry.nesterov at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 14:35:48 CEST 2014

Hello Romain,
maybe then another function, like force_create() could be available? Or some checks for equal number of elements in each vector.
One of the main Rcpp advantages to the user is its flexibility and speed, compared to the plain R code.
I am not sure at this point what solution would be the best, but having fast methods in Rcpp would be really great.
Should I wait then before submitting the pull request?
Dmitry