[Rcpp-devel] Rcpp release candidate

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Thu Jun 5 15:55:19 CEST 2014

On 5 June 2014 at 09:05, Gabor Grothendieck wrote:
| I am using  "R version 3.1.0 Patched (2014-05-09 r65562)" but its
| working now so perhaps you changed more than described.

We did not. I encourage you to learn about patch and diff, and/or commit logs
which make it plain to see what changed.  That is what version control
systems are for, and they are good at it.

It would also make your email-only contributions easier to use hence more
likely to get adopted.

On 5 June 2014 at 09:06, Gabor Grothendieck wrote:
| Just to clarify the C++11 part is working now

Very good. Thanks for catching that, and thanks for confirming.

| but the choking on the vignette is still a problem.

I will consider that your local problem as all this is working on CRAN and
win-builder, and has for years.

So unless I hear otherwise onwards with Rcpp 0.11.2 ...

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org