[Rcpp-devel] C++11 in Windows R package

Matteo Fasiolo matteo.fasiolo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 16:37:45 CEST 2014

Hi Dirk,

 thanks for the fix. Both the package created using
RcppArmadillo.package.skeleton()
and my original
package work on Windows when the new flag is added and the new
RcppArmadillo version is used.

I was a bit surprised to see that they work also on win-builder, which (I
guess) links against the old RcppArmadillo version.

Thanks,

Matteo