[Rcpp-devel] Recommendations on how to incorporate pmvnorm function

Scott Monroe monroeleescott at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 00:28:56 CET 2014

I've tried to build the package without the Makefile.  I get an error
referring to 'gfortran-4.2'.  I have 'gfortran-4.9' on my machine.  Any
suggestions for where to look would be appreciated.  Thanks.

clang++ -I/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Resources/include -DNDEBUG
 -I/usr/local/include
-I"/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/3.0/Resources/library/Rcpp/include"
-I"/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/3.0/Resources/library/RcppArmadillo/include"
 -UNDEBUG -Wall -pedantic -g -O0 -fPIC  -mtune=core2 -g -O2  -c
RcppExports.cpp -o RcppExports.o
gfortran-4.2 -arch x86_64  -g -O0 -fPIC  -g -O2  -c mvt.f -o mvt.o
make: gfortran-4.2: No such file or directory
make: *** [mvt.o] Error 1
ERROR: compilation failed for package 'M2'
* removing
'/private/var/folders/x6/r9tqs57504z47hfz0y3hzplw0000gn/T/Rtmpi82Z8h/M2'
Error: Command failed (1)