[Rcpp-devel] RcppMLPACK ?

Damian Lyons damianlyonsrcpp at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 11:12:49 CET 2014

Dear Rcpp developers,

Firstly, many thanks for your work on Rcpp.  It has saved me countless
hours (or is that months?) of simulation time.

I'm a big fan of RcppArmadillo and Armadillo.  Recently I came across
MLPACK, which is a large and useful C++ machine learning library that uses
Armadillo:
http://mlpack.org

If you have the time to do so, I humbly request for an official RcppMLPACK
package.  I believe other people will also find it useful.  I'm currently
copying and pasting code out of MLPACK into my own package, but this is not
the most friendly solution.

Damian