[Rcpp-devel] Question about modules

Tim Keitt tkeitt at utexas.edu
Thu Jan 9 17:45:02 CET 2014

OK. Not quite as automatic as I thought.

Its now loading the class using 'loadRcppModules' in '.onLoad'.

Still a little lost. I'll have to re-read the modules docs. Not sure how to
use the class. The factory did not get exposed. Do I have to expose it
separately eg using attributes?

THK

--
http://www.keittlab.org/