[Rcpp-devel] [ANN] RcppArmadillo 0.4.000

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sun Jan 5 22:38:32 CET 2014

Conrad released a new stable release Armadillo 4.000 this morning.  As usual,
I rolled this up for CRAN as well but once it is not yet released on the CRAN
side. [1]

In the meantime you get this version from my site at

  http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com/code/rcpp/RcppArmadillo_0.4.000.tar.gz

It builds, checks, ... just fine without any issues.

Regards,  Dirk

[1] Two packages now trigger build issues; in both cases it requires a
trivial fix. First, growcurves needs as arma::as_scalar() in one assignment
to a double. Second, oem needs to rename a local variable from 'cond' to,
say, 'cond_'.