[Rcpp-devel] Rcpp module support

Romain François romain at r-enthusiasts.com
Thu Feb 27 07:53:17 CET 2014

Rcpp11 is an alternative implementation of Rcpp indeed. It does not mean discussing it is not suitable to this mailing list.

Rcpp11 will be released closely after R 3.1.0, whenever this happens to be. It contains major improvements over Rcpp, will be completely header only (no src/ directory at all) and will depend and leverage C++11 greatly.