[Rcpp-devel] Fwd: Exposed class works within cpp func, bombs via module

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Feb 26 19:33:07 CET 2014

On 26 February 2014 at 12:26, Thell Fowler wrote:
| BTW - what was the fix/issue you tackled yesterday?  Possibly any relation?

Unrelated, mostly, as it was a for loop with iterators using comparison
(wrongly) and arithmetic on the iterator object.  In that case using
old-school indices worked more reliably. Somewhat related in the sense that
unnecessary complexity was added by trying to be clever via iterators.

Here we don't know. It could be something in our backend, or it could be your
code.