[Rcpp-devel] Bug when using #' @title Hello world

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Feb 26 17:15:29 CET 2014

On 26 February 2014 at 16:53, Dieter Menne wrote:
| Hi,

Welcome to the Rcpp list.

| I feel guilty that I am a Windows user, and that I am using RStudio, both
| of which is not welcome here.

Can we leave the trolling out and concentrate on Rcpp isssues here?

This list has worked quite well this way for a few years, and I wouldn't mind
carrying on in that way.

| of which is not welcome here. At least the latter is probably not guilty
| here. Before looking at the details, I had reported it on the RStudio list,
| because I thought it was a problem with rox
|
| To reproduce:
|
| -- Generate the default rcpp_hello_world
| -- Test; all works well in my installation, since I am using Rcpp a lot anyway.
| -- Add the following title line to rcpp_hello_world.cpp

Sorry, I'm at work with limited time for this, but how is that not simply a
roxygen bug?

You seem to start with a working file, you then add roxygen stuff, and it no
longer works.

If it were me, I'd try without roxygen. Or at least start from the existing
working roxygen + cpp examples, rather than trying a corner case of a single
'title' line.

Dirk