[Rcpp-devel] RcppArmadillo pre-release at Github

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Tue Feb 25 16:10:39 CET 2014

Conrad aims to release Armadillo 4.100 next week. He suggested that I prepare
a pre-release of RcppArmadillo based on the current snapshot.

This is now in Github (https://github.com/RcppCore/RcppArmadillo). I started
this off in a branch which I since merged as all tests passed fine.  As this
is not a major release, so we're not expecting breaking changes.

It would be nice if those working with RcppArmadillo could update to the
current Github version to test this pre-release in order to catch any odd
surprises.

Thanks,  Dirk