[Rcpp-devel] Rcpp packages that use Boost.Geometry?

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Thu Feb 20 18:58:35 CET 2014

Robi,

Thanks for the intro which sets a nice example!

On 20 February 2014 at 09:31, Robi Ragan wrote:
| Is anyone aware of an R package that uses Rcpp and Boost.Geometry?

Not that I know of.

| So I thought I would ask if there was an existing package that used Boost.Geometry so I could see an example.

My RcppBDT has a few simple as<> / wrap converters for different types of the
Boost Date_Time library. It so happens that CRAN just asked for an update (as
the released package is 1 1/2 years old, the repo code is younger).

Until I update that (probably this week), look at the GitHub repo which is
current, not the older CRAN package or R-Forge repo.

    https://github.com/eddelbuettel/rcppbdt