[Rcpp-devel] Undefined Reference to typeinfo for Rcpp::RObject for Rdisop on Mac after Rcpp/RcppClassic update

Kevin Ushey kevinushey at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 19:43:25 CET 2014

Apparently this is moot now, because it looks like Rdisop now builds
successfully on BioC for all systems:
http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/2.14/bioc-LATEST/Rdisop/petty-buildsrc.html,
http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/2.13/bioc-LATEST/Rdisop/perceval-buildsrc.html.

Did you have to change something in your package, or was it related to
the BioC build system?

Thanks,
Kevin