[Rcpp-devel] Undefined Reference to typeinfo for Rcpp::RObject for Rdisop on Mac after Rcpp/RcppClassic update

Kevin Ushey kevinushey at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 19:41:14 CET 2014

I wonder if the 'typeid' error could be a red herring and the real
cause could be somehow related to virtual functions. If the compiler
didn't know what 'typeid' meant (ie, had no RTTI) it would have failed
on compilation, not linking, no? E.g.:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/307352/g-undefined-reference-to-typeinfo

I'll try to see if I can figure something out.

-Kevin