[Rcpp-devel] dataptr / char_get_string_elt not provided by package ‘Rcpp’

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Wed Feb 5 20:37:50 CET 2014

----- Original Message -----

Indeed, you guys have done a really good job documenting all your work. You have to forgive me, as I was only told about all these changes recently, and I did not follow all the communication as it was happening, but had to come upon it later where it wasn't always clear which document was the canonical one to read.

Anyway, your suggestion did the trick for both packages. Thanks!
Dan