[Rcpp-devel] Rcpp Parallel and Rcpp Armadillo

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Tue Dec 9 16:07:10 CET 2014

On 9 December 2014 at 09:46, Qiang Kou wrote:
| What do you mean by "doesn't work" ? Compiling error or the result is not
| right?
|
| I just tried the code, and it seems the code can compile and work.

I am generally very careful about calling back to anything related to R from
functions to be parallelized.  So for

     inline double f(double x) { return ::Rf_pnorm5(x, 0.0, 1.0, 1, 0); }

I think going with an equivalent pnorm() function from Boost / Bh may be better.

But I am shooting from my hip here as I have not had time to look at this,
having been out way too late at a nice concert :)

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org