[Rcpp-devel] Fwd: CRAN submission growfunctions 0.1

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sat Aug 9 17:50:04 CEST 2014

Terrance,

So I took a look with one of the prebuilt versions of R using the Docker
container I prepare (see the blog / sanitizers write-up I linked to) as I
realized that we had a Rcpp Gallery post similar to what that as<> conversion
does.

And no issue with that code.

>From a brief look at your package it seems like you are pushing the envelope
a lot harder with fields and list of sparse matrices ( in dpmix.cpp, where
another ASAN log pointed to ) so you may have to debug around there.

A small reproducible example would surely help us. So far I don't have one
for as<sp_mat>.

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org