[Rcpp-devel] Fwd: CRAN submission growfunctions 0.1

terrance savitsky tds151 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 13:30:31 CEST 2014

Hi Rcpp developers,  I recently added a new package (growfunctions) to
CRAN (http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/growfunctions/index.html)
that uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.  The attached links report a
memory-access error associated to the as<> wrapper for SpMat objects
(that I use in the file 'dpmix.cpp' to wrap dgCMatrix objects of the
Matrix package).  I'd appreciate your input on whether this is a known
issue and whether there is a fix?

http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/pub/bdr/memtests/ASAN/growfunctions/
http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/pub/bdr/memtests/valgrind/?C=M;O=D

Thank you for your help and thoughts.