[Rcpp-devel] Rcpp-FAQ vignette and OS X entries: Small update

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sun Aug 3 18:17:25 CEST 2014

I noticed a post cross-referenced on R Bloggers about Rcpp(Armadillo), OS X
and the need for an additional Fortran packages from Simon's site -- so I
took this as opportunity to update the OS X answers in the Rcpp FAQ vignette.

As I don't use OS X, I'd appreciate a second set of eyes by anyone with a
moment to spare and some mad OS X "skillz".

Current Rnw file
  https://github.com/RcppCore/Rcpp/blob/master/vignettes/Rcpp-FAQ.Rnw

Link to the committed changes
  https://github.com/RcppCore/Rcpp/commit/e892622ce1c741f47b2e43b1d44ece32d44ee239

Corrections and improvements to other parts are of course welcome as well :)

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org