[Rcpp-devel] How to tell sourceCpp where to store the created shared library and linking R-code?

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Thu Apr 24 19:57:35 CEST 2014

On 24 April 2014 at 18:17, Mitov Venelin wrote:
| I found what I was looking for, namely the function Rcpp.package.skeleton.

Yes indeed.

You may also want to look at the number of pdf files ("vignettes" in R
parlance) that ship with Rcpp.  There is one dedicated to the very question
you were having.  So please do try and check the documentation, as well as
casual Google queries or Stackoverflow searches.

Many questions have been asked, and answered, before.