[Rcpp-devel] Understanding the behaviour of const CharacterVector as a function parameter

Simon Zehnder szehnder at uni-bonn.de
Sun Sep 29 14:42:49 CEST 2013

Hi Dirk,

thanks for the quick response!

I do not yet understand your comment towards the const correctness in regard to SEXP, but I will take a closer look at the doxygen of Rcpp.

New Version of Rcpp: Cool! Thanks for the tip, as I am curious now, I take the Vienna CRAN. The changes from Romain are the ones discussed lately on the rcpp-devel list regarding the shallow copy I assume.

Enjoy your day with your family!

Best

Simon