[Rcpp-devel] Rcpp at R-Forge

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Oct 23 13:51:32 CEST 2013

There have been discussions in the past when R-Forge "had issues" building
Rcpp and related packages.  I am happy to say that with help from Martin and
Stefan (mostly behind the curtains) we can now benefit again from the
autobuilder.

Rcpp is current, RcppArmadillo is current, and I am working my way along my
Rcpp* packages that do not / did not build.  (RcppEigen is an exception
because it has an even harder intersection with Matrix and lme4.)

I'd encourage remaining R-Forge users to try triggering fresh build (as for
resource limit reasons a new commit is needed for a new build attempt; it
will not simply retry after failure).