[Rcpp-devel] Local .h files and Rcpp attributes

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sat Oct 19 22:15:13 CEST 2013

On 19 October 2013 at 16:06, JJ Allaire wrote:
| For it to actually work though we'd need to modify Makevars as well (as Romain
| pointed out) so that the RcppExports.cpp could see the include file. This might
| get trickly.

Well right now we simply set people up to fail / having to create it
themselves. Rcpp.package.skeleton() has always created src/Makevars{.win} but
currently does not include PKG_CPPFLAGS = ...  Maybe it should. Anyway...

| My thought was that we should either generate a fully working
| solution or failing that generation enough pointers/documentation to get most
| users over the hump.

The thread is long enough, so maybe the next someone struggles with this they
may find. If someone is itching to fix this, we will gladly take patches.