[Rcpp-devel] OT: Boost NT

Darren Cook darren at dcook.org
Tue Oct 15 01:57:21 CEST 2013

I was taking a look at this new C++ library, going for Boost review
soon: (or maybe I misunderstood and only the SIMD sub-library is aiming
to be in Boost)
  http://nt2.metascale.org/doc/html/index.html

It looks a bit like trying to port Matlab to C++, with an emphasis on
high-level definition of operations that are automatically parallelized.

I'd be interested to hear from the experts here if it is something that
could usefully be made to work with Rcpp, or if it is perfect subset of
what can already be done with Rcpp and R.

Darren