[Rcpp-devel] RcppArmadillo matrix with writeable auxiliary memory

Steven Varga steven.varga at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 14:11:50 CET 2013

Thank you Simon for suggesting pointer then dereferencing it later in class
methods.

Dirk also suggested using matrix views which may have the same performance
while keeping syntax neat.

Will repost both working solution later on for the record.

Thanks again, I found all suggestion very helpful,
Steven