[Rcpp-devel] R & RcppArmadillo decomposition disagreement

Colin Rundel rundel at gmail.com
Fri May 31 22:35:41 CEST 2013

I think that I've actually found the issue, the liblapack.so and libblas.so installed in my /usr/lib/R/lib/ were actually from the revolution-mkl package and not from r-base-core. Once I purged that package everything seems to be working. Not sure what criteria the g++ linker was using to chose one but not the other or why mkl lapack would work for small matrices but fail with large ones.

Regardless, thanks everyone for the help, I can finally climb out of my self dug hole.

-Colin