[Rcpp-devel] MQL2R

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Thu May 30 17:42:29 CEST 2013

Hi James,

On 30 May 2013 at 23:01, James Bates wrote:
| Hi All,
|
| Just a quick not to say that I have released my Rcpp/RInside based project
| MQL2R on google code. It allows you to utilise the power of R with the highly
| popular Metatrader trading platoform to create analytics, indicators and
| automated trading signals. Take a look at https://code.google.com/p/mql2r/. I
| welcome feedback.

I don't do Metatrader, or windows as a platform if I can avoid it, but
glancing at the code I see that you wrap around xts from Rcpp.  As you may
know, I started to do some of that too in the package RcppXts and would
welcome collaboration if you can / want to factor something out of mql2r.

Cheers, Dirk