[Rcpp-devel] unloading/reloading Rcpp based custom package crashes my R session

Anwar Ludin anwar.ludin at riskcetera.com
Thu May 30 16:59:31 CEST 2013

Hello,

I am experiencing a strange behaviour when unloading/reloading a custom
package written using Rcpp. The initial load works perfectly and I can
use the package as intended.

>library(RiskCeteraPricing)

## everything OK

When unloading the package I get the following warning:

>detach("package:RiskCeteraPricing", unload=TRUE)
Warning message:
In FUN(X[[2L]], ...) :
   Created a package name, ‘2013-05-30 14:49:40’, when none found

Trying to reload the packages provokes a core dump of my R session.

Has anyone experienced this?

Regards,

Anwar